We are finishing y today and moving on to Z.Not as in Zzzzzzz snoring! We talked about year.It is 2012 and asked what next year will be.I had to give them a hint of what comes after 12?There is 12 months in a year.Each month is broken up in weeks and days. I made a sign that said Yesterday was Tuesday.Today is Wednesday.Tomorrow is Thursday.Last month was April.This month is May.Next month is June. I found this cool little double sided board at Ross to practice writing and to use as my chalk board.Check it out it is sooo cute!
We are now working on l-x sounds for Lex and Ro is getting familiar with them.
What is black and white and red all over?
- Cover the paper bag with white construction paper (just glue it on and trim) or paint the paper bag white and let dry.Color template whatever they want we used mostly black and red.
- Glue the tongue underneath the flippy tab.
- Glue the stripes (small ones from first template) onto the HEAD.
- Glue the nose (a big oval) onto the HEAD. It should overlap the body a bit.
- Glue the eyes onto the HEAD above the nose. If you like, you can use wiggly eyes instead of the paper template pieces.
- Glue the ears onto the HEAD
- Glue the hair tuft onto the HEAD