Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 21 and 22-25 days to a more Christ centered Christmas countdown

Day 21
Today was a busy day with family.We spent some time at the temple.I love how you can feel the Savior near.
Then off to a family party.By the time we got home it was so late.It was just one of those days where there was little time for extra.

Day 22
Our church had a beautiful Christmas program,with amazing music and talks.My husband and I even got to sing in the choir!
We also did a progressive dinner with family.We started at our house with appetizers.
I made,by popular demand the little penguins.If you look you can see I did a different set up this year.The penguins were sledding.
Here's this years:

 One of the penguins biffed it on his sled!
 These two are sweet hearts!I have so much fun with this!It has become a tradition.
Here's last years:
He is ready for his close-up!
I also made taco bowls with re-fried beans,salsa,sour cream,and chopped green onions.I tied one of the onions into a bow.A little tricky!I then arranged the cups to look like a wreathe.


Then to the next house for hot chocolate. Afterwich we went to the next house for dinner.Our final stop was desserts and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment