Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Paper organization for May 6th-31 days of May-keovers

 I am loving these transformations I am seeing in my home and in myself.I think sometimes we just need to make cleaning or organizing more fun!I feel like you are all waiting for me to report back so it gives me no excuses to slack or find the motivation.I keep getting ideas of little touches to add here or there and I have been learning new or better ways to do things.

Paper is my wort enemy.It comes in the house and it spreads like those pesky dandelions popping up everywhere.My good intentions to add 5 minutes have not proved fruitful.Luckily there are so many cute and functional products out there for paper.You can even make some thanks to many diy sites.I want to make this as fun as I can.

First what groups or type if paper are we dealing with?

  1. Mail
  2. Coupons
  3. Newspapers
  4. Manuals
  5. Magazines
  6. School
  7. Art
  8. Paper airplanes
  9. My many notes and ideas
There is a lot of ways paper can sneak into your house and as if by overnight multiply. There is a scene in Harry Potter where Harry's uncle tries to keep Harry from receiving his letters.Then letters start pouring in through the mail slot and chimney. That is how I feel about the paper in my house!

Today's assignment: 
Just start.It is not easy just set a timer for 5 minutes.That is it.Then go shopping and see the cute file folders and containers.Don't buy anything.Just find things that make you excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment