Sunday, November 9, 2014

November intentions-Remember to be grateful

It is November and brrrrr our nights and mornings are getting chilly.We had the power go out last week.We made dinner on our grill and set out candles.We have 2 fire places too!It was wonderful for us all to be together.This time of year is about being with family and remembering to be grateful.

Here is last months intentions. Whoops I only got a few of those marked off.I did take several bags to the D.I. though!

1.Look ahead the next 4-6 months.Mark important dates in Calendar.
2.Check my Christmas budget and gift lists.Also,buy tape and paper.
3.Take family Christmas card photo.
4.Plan dates with husband and kids.
5.Plan 15 minutes in morning and evening to myself.
6.Exercise once per week.
7.Prune trees and bushes.
8.Finish covering my living room chairs.



Here is my revised list......Look familiar? :-P
1.Look ahead the next 4-6 months.Fall is the beginning of unpredictable weather and busy schedules.
2.Check my Christmas budget and gift lists.Also,buy tape and paper.
3.Take family Christmas card photo.
4.Plan dates with husband and kids.
5.Plan 15 minutes in morning and evening to myself.
6.Yoga and meditation at least once per week.
7.Finish organizing toys and hopefully(fingers crossed),getting rid of lots of them.
8.Re-discover what I love.What are my passions?What did I used to love?Writing a book has always been a dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment