Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day3-4 of Elimination diet and fighting the Fibro

Day 3 of elimination diet
Today was a tough day overall. I can barely move. I think this has been a long time coming since the beginning of May I have mostly been in my bed with abdominal pain. So I forced myself to move every hour. I set the timer for 2 minutes and walked around my house slowly and up and down my stairs. In would go outside but it is raining.:(

I  also had to drag out the Epsom salts in a bath. I did a forward stretch and some bridges. I am the equivalent to the slow tortoise with achy muscles. Haha

Breakfast-
chicken
green beans
quinoa
strawberries
sunflower seeds
snack-
I drink this shale with coconut milk sometimes for my digestive health. I had that with strawberries and blueberries
Lunch-
Had another shake
Dinner-
Finished leftover soup
apple

Pain level still a whopping 5.

Day 4-
I am still trying to move despite the agony I feel everywhere. I vacuumed my room and cleared a surface off. Each day is progress as long as I keep moving. I also tried some new recipes!
Breakfast-
quinoa with coconut milk
strawberries
sunflower seeds
I also started my whole chicken in crock pot so I can have stock and dinner. See recipe below.This was okay but pretty bland so I will keep experimenting.
snack
shake with strawberries
lunch-
chicken
green beans
quinoa
snack-
another shake
dinner-
immune boosting chicken soup
kale chips, yummy and crunchy!


No comments:

Post a Comment