Monday, April 29, 2013

Meditation Monday

What is the world coming to?I have been thinking a lot about what I am going to do next year with my kids.How do you feel about sending your kids out the door and not seeing them until almost 4:00.They are tired,hungry and you try to ask them about their day and they can't tell you about their day! I have been feeling like homeschooling for a while now.I don't want to because it's a trend or because I don't think the public schools aren't doing a good job.I have the utmost respect for teachers.I love teaching my young ones want their day to start with God.I want to see what they learn and learn myself.

I have had so many mixed messages about it.I know I can't keep them in a bubble or keep them from growing up.But how can we teach them when they are tired.They need to play and go at their own pace.These are the thoughts occupying my thoughts.I can't seem to get it out of my mind.I feel directed but I have no idea where to go from here.What are your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment