Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer of Sucess-Week 9

This month we have been working in the Study guide for. 1 Nephi 1-7.There is even a quiz at the end.

Today:
Devotional: 1 Nephi 3:7
And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

This week we are focusing on courage.It was hard for Nephi to stand up to his brothers.It is important when times are hard not to give up!

For school this week we have been reviewing letters.For my 4th grader we have been working on multiplication. For my 2nd grader we have been working on time,money and her writing letters properly.
I printed out a cute little booklet

We added it to our binders for church.On Monday we had a lesson on reverence, due to the worst behavior I have seen last Sunday!

To help them stay quiet we bought a binder and sheet protectors. We have been printing activities out.They can use dry erase markers to color on the sheet protectors and also be able to re-use the activities !

We also printed 1 Nephi 3:7 copy work for my older kids so they can memorize it.Here is hoping for a much quieter and sane Sunday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment