Monday, December 3, 2012

Review week letters A-D


Circle time we just went over the letters and the days of the week.The ABC song was also sung.
 
They played with the foam letters
 
Then we looked for circles
 
Triangles
 
Squares
We had an alphabet race where I would call out a letter and have them say the sound and they would race to it.

Then I wrote down words and had them match it up with the letters
For music and movement we played freeze tag.
For colors I had the tot pick out different color crayons and color with them.He still gets a lot of his colors mixed up.
Last was practicing counting.I wrote 1-4 on a piece of paper and he matched the number with the same number of counters.He still needs a lot of assistance with this as well.It is mostly familiarizing him with letters and numbers at this age.But it is a great review for my Kindergartner!

No comments:

Post a Comment