Monday, May 27, 2013

Meditation Monday

There are only 2 weeks left of school.I can't believe it! This Summer will be a test to see if I like or can do homeschooling.However, it will be a lot more relaxed version.There is still a big fear to actually go through with it.Fear can stop us in our tracks.What am I really afraid of? What are your fears?

I need to get to a point where the way isn't so dark and scary.It will take a big leap.It also means that I have to take another look at my happiness blueprint.What made me happy 10 years ago,a year ago or even a month ago has changed. The best way to evaluate your blueprint is to set a goal.What are you looking for?Do you want the same thing you did a while ago?The more honest you are with yourself the better.Write it all down and don't forget the negative ones too.It is the only way to make them positive.I have been so busy with the baby I haven't had much time to do much else.I need to figure these things out.It's back to the drawing board for me! Will I take this leap of faith?What helps you make difficult decisions?

Breathe, relax and be calm

No comments:

Post a Comment