Thursday, August 21, 2014

Planes,trains and cars-Letter I,R,P,and T-Preschool and Toddler lesson

Devotional:1Nephi 16:10 Story of the Liahona
 10 And it came to pass that as my father arose in the morning, and went forth to the tent door, to his great astonishment he beheld upon the ground a round ball of curious workmanship; and it was of fine brass. And within the ball were two spindles; and the one pointed the way whither we should go into the wilderness.

This is a great lesson to follow the Lord. Reading the scriptures is like our compass in our day.

Letters:Review P and T,Practice R and I
Number:2
Shape:Triangle

Story:
Thomas and friends look and find
This is a great way to count,find shapes,colors etc.....

Music and movement:

Craft:
Make a play control tower and airport.All you need is a shampoo bottle or oil bottle,paper and cardboard box!



The kids colored the airport.Got to keep those fine motor skills up!As I was writing Airport I noticed that all the letters we are working on this week are used!I,R,P,and T.As he plays with this set he will see these letters.We also made a runway out of tile scraps. Be creative! You can use planks of wood,paper,cardboard etc.......

I got a thumbs up from my little aviators! 

No comments:

Post a Comment