Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Days 9-13 of 25 days to a more Christ centered Christmas

9th
I decided each night this week that I would read a thought from this post by ldsliving.com. The first thought is

Making Christmas Real

There was no darkness in all that night, but it was as light as though it was mid-day. And . . . the sun did rise in the morning again, according to its proper order; and they knew that it was the day that the Lord should be born.
3 Nephi 1:19
10th

“The Great Refusal”

And behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
Matthew 19:16
11th
We had our church Christmas program tonight with dinner and a sweet little nativity play.

12th

13th
We do a progressive dinner with my husbands family. This way we get to see each others decorations and lights each year! One of my sister in law came up with this cute the Brunch stole Christmas theme and it was a ton of fun! Ugly Christmas sweater contest also included! I am glad we finished before the storm hit!
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment