Monday, September 30, 2013

Meditation Monday

I remember today 2 years ago,like It was yesterday.I had hit rock bottom.I had 3 kids and if it weren't for them I don't think I would have gotten out of bed most days!I had been so sick,I caught everything and to add to it someone I had come to call a friend had ripped me to shreds emotionally.

A dear friend had been begging me to see her doctor.After seeing other doctors and spending an insane amount of money I relented.It was today  that her doctor looked at blood results from another doctor and said" So how long have you had celiac."
"What" came from my shocked lips and I cried and cried.I am so grateful too my best friend for following the spirit and being there for me when my world was crashing down.I couldn't have done any of it without the love and patience of my husband.I am also grateful to my husband's family  for all their love and help.I am so grateful!I am healthy and happy and have a life I am proud to get up for! Of course none of this would be possible without Jesus and this gospel! I encourag  if you wake up wondering how you are going to make it through another day or you find yourself in a dark place,pray and pray some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment