Wednesday, September 25, 2013

When you have a bad day.How to turn it around.

Today was a gloomy day and I watched my motivation go right out the window.I did go for a walk before the rain,but no sun! Not even a glimpse.I opened all my windows and blinds and turned on the lights.We did go to the library and got some books.I have some great ideas for next week!
What do you do when you have one of those blah days?
Maybe put away those to do lists and try this list and just let the day unfold.I don't know who to give credit for this but I love it!If someone knows let me know so I can give them credit!
Wouldn't it be great if our day could focus on serving others?What if we could have more quiet moments to ourselves?I want to try this list, or make one up of my own.It is our attitude that makes us choose what we do each day!

What would your to do list look like?
  • Take Time to appreciate the new day
  • Take some actions toward my goals
  • Do something to improve my health
  • Take time to appreciate nature
  • Reflect on the moments in your day that you are grateful for
  • Spend time in stillness and listen to your inner voice
  • Dream as if there is no limit


No comments:

Post a Comment