Friday, April 4, 2014

Letters to my girl Friday-Ending my week on a good note!

Dear Friday,


I have a lot to be grateful for!I am grateful to my Sister who cooked and cleaned after me while I visited.I am grateful to mangy Mother in law and husband who took care of the older kids while I was gone.I am also grateful to my husband and kids for cleaning the house and the car! I am sooo grateful to my Heavenly Father for helping me and the baby through another tough week of diet changes.

What I accomplished
1.I flew with a 3 and 1 year old by myself!
2.I kept the kitchen cleaned each day
3.I had some girl time with my only daughter.

3 goals for next week
1.Manage my time better.Pay attention to my morning and evening routine and tweak if necessary.
2.Tackle papers 15 minutes per day
3.Try to connect more by meditating and 5-10 minute exercising.I need to de-stress and re-charge myself.

How was your week?What can you do better next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment