Thursday, April 3, 2014

Take back your Turf Thursday-How to take control of your life, by taking control of your mind ,body and spirit.

It feels lately like my whole life is out of control.There are so many things that I can't control.I can't control my baby to force him to eat or sleep.I can't make my children do things.I can't control the weather or make people be my friends.I certainly can't control how much things cost or stop time from running out.Really,the way I feel right now, is that I have been in a head on collision.I have been in one before and the shock and pain you are in is all you can think of.Not to mention your car is totalled!

What does this have to do with my life?

Well.......

I feel in shock and not sure what to do next.My life is totalled, as far as what I am used to,especially trying to figure out this new diet....

It is time for me to rest and rehabilitate myself and my life.This starts with me,tomorrow morning waking up and having a plan.I hope to wake up before the kids but we will see.My plan is to MEDITATE ,study and  write first thing in the morning.(I will talk more about this later).I hope this will make me feel more ready for the day.
 Andrea Lewis,a writer for the blog http://tinybuddha.com suggests "Saying positive affirmations three times a day (morning, mid-day, and at night)—such as “I love and accept myself,” “I am at peace in my life,” “I deserve to be happy,” “I feel good physically, mentally, and emotionally”—dispels the negative chatter."

I hit a afternoon slump so I want to exercise by walking or doing yoga.I just hope the weather gets better!

I hour a day is just ME TIME!

At night I want to vary my wind down time and not just waste time on t.v or my phone.I will have a plan for what I am going to eat and do the next day.No matter what my Kitchen has to be clean.I feel right now like that is my engine and I HAVE to keep it running!

These few daily exercises should help me heal what is damaged in my mind,body and spirit.I hope to ease the tension and allow better things to come into my life.

It really all boils down to finding a balance and giving enough time for yourself.I love this post 25-self-love-tips-for-stressed-out-mothers

Are you feeling stressed,exhausted and at the end of your rope?What do you do to gain better control of your life?

I always feel better when I blog!:-)
Thanks for listening and I hope this helps get you back where you want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment