Monday, October 20, 2014

How to make a beach themed room using turquoise and coral

I am a California girl and always will be!I love the ocean and I wanted to bring it into my home,but elegantly. Below is my living room before I made some changes by re-upholstering my chairs.I was scared to try coral but I found several pins on Pinterest using this combo of colors.This project brought other changes too!

Before: 


After:

How to bring a new color into the room.I learned about making sure you have that color in other places in the room.This ties it all together.There is some coral on the mantle.
There is coral in the couch pillow too!
I put some coral in the entry way too!


I found this beauty at Ross!


 Before I covered the chairs:

 After I covered the chairs: 


My favorite addition is my lantern!I love it!I got this one at Hobby Lobby.I put shells inside and on the mantle. 




No comments:

Post a Comment