Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Letter J and N-Week 2 of Mexico

Devotion:Genesis 7:1-3
And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
:)3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

Song:Build an Ark
WORDS AND MUSIC BY MARIANNE P. WILCOCKNoah was a prophet, a man who did not fear.
When he taught repentance, the people would not hear.
So the Lord told him to build a boat
That could hold a ton and stay afloat.
Then Noah started building and said within his heart:
“I will build an ark before it starts to rain.
I will follow the Lord and do all things in His name.
I’ll prepare ev’ry needful thing. I will walk in righteous ways.
When the rain starts to fall on me, I’ll be ready for that day.”
I can be like Noah. Yes, I can be prepared.
I can build my ark, and I’ll find safe shelter there.
I can do the things I know are right.
I can learn and pray with all my might.
And then when storm clouds come, I’ll be safe within my ark.
I will build my ark before it starts to rain.
I will follow the prophet, for he speaks in God’s name.
I’ll prepare ev’ry needful thing. I will walk in righteous ways.
When the rain starts to fall on me, I’ll be ready for that day.

Letters:J and N-N for Noah and J for Jaguar.

Since we were talking about Noah, lets explore the animals of Mexico.We chose Iguana, Jaguar and Scarlet Macaw.

We read Ranger Ricks and it just so happens our newest issue was about Jaguar.


We listened to I wanna Iguana on You tube.


We ended on Scarlet Macaw.
Watch video:
 
Craft:Mexican Bird rattle@ Dltk kids



No comments:

Post a Comment