It can be really easy to be flooded with too much in your life. Some days I feel my goals and dreams are washed away by procrastination or just the daily to do's. Sometimes I am just overwhelmed! All things considering, I am grateful for so many things today. I have really been trying to pray more and ask for guidance in my day to day. I have been planning more and putting those plans into action. When something pops into my head or a name I act on it. Each night I think of the next day. That is why, this month, I plan to take action! I don't want to be my overambitious type A self and set goals that are too high. Instead, I hope to set the bar low so that I can have success. I want to celebrate the baby steps until I have climbed to the top of what I am aiming for. Cleaning my house sounds good until I notice all that needs to be done. I just want progress and I get so miffed when anything stands in the way of it! I may fail! I took a deep breath when I wrote this. It WOULD be easier for me to think my house could be the way I want in a year rather than a week or tomorrow! How do I do this? Here is what I am hoping to accomplish this month
- Learn to break tasks down into smaller bites
- Mentally not get frustrated that I can't get to the end result as fast as I would like
- Learn to mind map-it is a way of brainstorming and breaking your ideas down into more manageable chunks.
- Plan my day by picking most important small tasks.
- work on task for 50 minutes and then stop for 10 minutes. The ten minutes is to refocus and decide what to do next.
- Evaluate at the end of the day
TAKE ACTION NOW! JUMP IN!