Thursday, June 13, 2013

Take back your Turf Thursday-How to have a more relaxed day and you in 4 easy steps

Summer time is so much fun.The sun is out.Swimming,camping,and hiking are only a few of the things to enjoy.There is almost too much to do and routine tends to go flying out the door. We got invited to go swimming last minute and I had just started to get all the swim stuff together last night but didn't finish! So I had ti run around trying to find things! There are things we can do daily to be ready for the next day.I am going to share 4 steps to a more relaxed day and you!

1.Do as much the night before, then you know if your kids need underwear or you are out of snacks for the picnic.I will now have my swimming bag ready and a bag of snacks and water!I also want to pack my diaper bag at this time.

2.I am woken up at 5 a.m.most days with the baby.There are days I get up then and days I go back to sleep.On the days I get up early I get more done before the kids get up.The days where I sleep in, not only am I more tired but rushing around to get the kids ready , myself ready, and all the other things that I need to do.So my tip to you is to get up before the kids ,relax and do things that you need to do before they get up.Having more time in the morning and doing  more things at night help out more than you would think.

3.Next is to let go of expectations that your house is going to be clean and everything is going to work out well everyday.Let's face it your kids are home and into more things and eating more things, so your house is going to be more messy.Also there's going to be more fights and not getting along.So just take it as it comes day by day hour by hour.

4.This next step is also very important that I mentioned a little bit at the beginning.Stick to a routine!In the morning, afternoon, and night make sure the kids know what is expected of them.If you let them lay around all day and watch TV and have no structure and it's going to be harder for you to keep any kind of order or to keep the kids entertained.See my schedule here If you follow these steps you can have a more relax day.If it all falls apart at least you know you did your best.

To end I would just like to remind all of you following my 12 week to a beach worthy Mommy,that there are 4 more weeks! How is everyone doing with thier challenge? Can you find the time?I just happened to find a workout for the last four weeks.Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment