Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1-8 ways to be a more positive and happy person!

Here is a recap of what I have been up to last week.I felt so lost and frustrated just a few weeks ago.All ready I have noticed a change since I have been trying to be more positive.I did have a little set back because I had a Migraine.It is a little hard to be positive when your head is pounding and you wish your head was separated from your body!Today,much better!See there is the positive spin.I feel great and I am going to have a good day!

What have I been up to? Besides trying to retrain my brain to think more positively?Yes, that is no small task.
1.Write a list of all your thoughts.Just start.Mine was a pretty long list!It feels like you have a fresh start when you get it out of your head and you can see it!
2.Write positives for your negatives.
3.Turn that frown upside down.Try to smile more even if you don't feel like it!
4.Forgive myself and others.I love myself.I am of worth.These positive affirmations will help me fake it until I make it.
5.I have been trying to walk everyday.
6.At the end of the day I am going to write a few things I am grateful for.
7.I have heard about vision boards so I thought I would cut out phrases and pictures to motivate me.
8.hold yourself accountable.I will blog my progress to keep me on task and motivated.

I am also joining in on http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/31-days-of-less/.I am pretty excited!!!

Day 1-Create my vision board

I am grateful for
1.Jesus and all the blessings he gives our family.
2.My husband for taking good care of me,especially with migraine last night!
3.My kids who I know I am lucky to have.

Tommorow challenge is less fear(more courage)

No comments:

Post a Comment