Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September Intentions- A time to remember

It is a new month!I love a fresh start!Some of my August list rolled over to September.This is the month I really started preparing for those "ber" months or brrrrrr months.Christmas will be here before I know it.If I do a little each week I should be prepared! The key word here is "should".So here are my intentions for this month.I want to remember as time gets busy to do a little each week to bless my home,family,and some time for myself.


  1. Exercise at least once a week
  2. Finish de-cluttering Toy room and organize
  3. Go through clothes and find out what we need for winter
  4. Do something toward Christmas planning,shopping or just thinking about it once per week.
  5. Temple 1/ month and dates with hubby
  6. Plan dates with kids
  7. Trim trees and bushes

No comments:

Post a Comment