Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 9,10,11 and 12 day to a more Christ centered Christmas

Day 9
We need a Savior and lesson
Book of Mormon challenge
Mosiah 3-9
Day 10
Read D&C 88:104
I followed the lesson plan symbols of Christmas.In the lesson she holds up a piece of paper with a door drawn on it and say there is a secret visitor.We don't know when they will be here.Of course all the kids said Santa!My husband guessed Jesus.It is surprising how similar they are.See above link for characteristics.

Book of Mormon challenge:
Mosiah 10-19

Day 11-
We read our Bible Christmas Lego book that we got last year!
Book of Mormon 30 day challenge 
Mosiah 20-28
Day 12-
We had our church Christmas dinner and program.My husband and I sang a duet,Believe,from the Polar Express movie.Love singing with him!

My hubby also sang in a Barber shop quartet.Do you see my little boy hiding behind his Dad?lol

Book of Mormon challenge 
Mosiah 29-Alma 4

Read last years more Christ centered  Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment