Monday, May 13, 2013

Meditation Monday

I am going to have to admit that I have not allowed myself to relax much.For the first time in years I really wanted a bath because I am so tense.Not to mention I am fighting a bad sinus infection.I get the whole stuffiness and headaches. Yet through it all I am voraciously searching.Some of it is still about homeschooling. Some of it I am not sure what I am looking for.Why do I feel this need?I have been on my knees trying to figure out where God wants me to go.I thought I had the answers but now I am not so sure.Do I jump in hoping for the best? Will I still be searching?Am I making my path too complicated?It seems to be leading me to the same place yet I keep looking.I am afraid! I am afraid to take that leap.
When have you taken a leap of faith?Are struggling now?I will continue on my knees.

Brethe,relax and be calm

1 comment:

  1. Since you mentioned that you are suffering a sinus infection plus in the mood for a bath i would suggest trying a bath soap with an essential oil like eucalyptus or peppermint. The steam of this will relieve the stuffiness and headache.

    ReplyDelete