Friday, May 9, 2014

How to get to know your neighbors better!May 9th-31 days of May-keovers

I had to change the schedule around a bit.I really wanted to get my haircut but that won't be until next week.

I was out walking when I saw my neighbors that moved in beginning of the year.Due to weather and a sick baby I hadn't introduced myself.I took a chance and said hi!They mentioned another neighbor had them over for dinner.I realized I really should be a better neighbor.
Galatians 5:14
"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself"

Now that the weather is getting better I should be outside more and hope to catch my neighbors outside.

Look for ooppurtunities to serve.There may be an elderly neighbor who could use some company or a woman who may feel she doesn't fit in.What if they are just waiting for a knock on the door?

Today's assignment:
Go outside see if any of your neighbors are out.Say hi!If they aren't, you could make a treat and knock on the door.Take a risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment