I am glad that I was reminded to take my problems to the Lord. A piano doesn't know when it is off key and neither do people, really. They may feel off or disconnected but they might not know what is the cause or how to make it better. Here is where you and I come in! It is a big job but someone has got to do it!
In order to find a create a master plan and help my family be in tune with each other I will
- Prayerfully consider what my children need.
- heal any relationships
- I want to understand my role as a mother to keep contention out of my home
- Change my view of what nurturing means to me
- Find a way to inspire and inspire my children
- Take my rightful and needful place as Russell M. Nelson states in his conference talk A plea to my sisters
- Nurture yourself so you can nurture your child and be a light
- Find a way to enforce routines without being authorative and strict
Nurturing doesn't come naturally to me. I am just not that Mom who wants to do everything for her kids and loves doing all the house work, like Donna Reed or something. I have to be more mindful of it. Just like most everything I want in life. Nothing has come easily to me. Friends, school, my health.....pout pout
What has really gotten me to this point or wanting to set goals is girl power. Yes I have it too! My home is my kingdom, my heaven on earth. Keeping it stable and strong while it us under siege is a tough job. I need some more of that girl power. Everyday! Everyday! Everyday!
Whether my family is out of tune or under attack I need to mentally and physically aware and ready!
So my list above is a huge undertaking, I still need to narrow it down some more.
Stay tuned....... no pun intended...... okay maybe a little
|Lead me, guide me,walk beside me. Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do to live with him someday.|