Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer of Sucess week 2 Day 1

June 1
Devotional-I am a key player
"Some of you may feel that you are not as attractive and beautiful and glamorous as you would like to be. Rise above any such feelings, cultivate the light you have within you, and it will shine through as a radiant expression that will be seen by others.
You need never feel inferior. You need never feel that you were born without talents or without opportunities to give them expression. Cultivate whatever talents you have, and they will grow and refine and become an expression of your true self appreciated by others.
In summary, try a little harder to measure up to the divine within each of you. As Alma said, “Awake and arouse your faculties” (Alma 32:27)." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
 
writing- Find an insect. Write a story about where they are coming from and where they are going.This is an assignment to turn in on Friday to practice turning in homework. Yes I am desperate!

My daughter passed of her 4th article of faith today. Yay!

My oldest is starting a blog too! Just to give him an outlet and place to put all his writing. It will be private of course. His first project a bag made from jeans for his Pokémon cards. There is more to come tomorrow!

   



Skill: I am still trying to get my kids to do their morning routine without me. Still trying.....

 It was a really rough morning today! The kids just wouldn't listen so we worked on listening. We talked about eye contact and repeating what I said back to me. We had some fun playing Simon says and Red light green light. Well, my toddler mainly just ran around back and forth sating green light, red light.

 I am a good listener
 
2-5 year old:
Story
 

Activity-swirling twirling lady bugs

Plan Fathers day gift!


8 to 10 year olds:

Intro: Ecosystems-levelsof organization in an ecosystem

Watch:


 





Talk about one concept of ecosystems (Producers, Consumers, Decomposers, and Predators). Designing and constructing a mobile for lady bug or bug of choice

No comments:

Post a Comment