Friday, December 13, 2013

File it Friday-We should end our week on a good note

File this week:Whirlwind of craziness


As you know I like to end my week by looking back.I start out with thanking people for helping me through my week.Even though my husband is still really sick,he helped me a lot!My oldest kid helped me with the sick baby a ton!He really surprised me this week.I couldn't have done any of this week without God's help.There were times I had to peel myself off the couch.Tired doesn't begin to cover how I feel.I think I have lost some focus on my personal goals along the way.I am healthy and have been able to feed my family with creative usage of leftovers or peanut butter sandwiches.Don't judge;-) We keep it real here!

3 things I accomplished this week:I am a survivor. That is all I did this week.I did get my package out and all my Christmas shopping done.I should get my cards out this weekend.Finally! We cleaned house and threw a great cookie decorating party.

3 goals
1.Finish the laundry.It is going to take a bit with our finicky washing machine,but at least I don't have to wash it all by hand.
2.Center myself more.I feel all over the place-work on making goals to get back on track and slow down!(I am going to have to take baby steps here)
3.Finish kitchen counter and command center by the end of next month(January.)The Paper keeps coming and coming!You can't see me right now but I am pulling out my hair(s),stress......not good.Unless, it gets rid of my greys.I am not embracing these grey bandit's of my youth!

No comments:

Post a Comment