Friday, March 21, 2014

Letters to my girl Friday

Dear Friday,


It has been a week since we found out that the baby has so many food allergies.It has been a battle to get him to eat or drink from a cup.It has been very frustrating and exhausting.I have Heavenly Father to thank for making it through all this.I have also had a lot of support from my husband, friends and family.Many have let me vent and cry my little heart out.To you all I say Thank you!

3 accomplishments
I have not done much because of this huge change in our life.I paid the bills,planned new meals and blog.I did manage to get myself to bed early most nights.

3 goals next week
1.finish up detailed meal planning.This includes Breakfast,lunch,snacks and dinner.
2.Caught up on laundry.
3.Exercise 10 minutes a day and get outside more.

No comments:

Post a Comment