Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 26-less bedroom cutter more intamacy(31 dayschallenge less and more)

Today's challenge:
Spend some time today turning your bedroom into the haven it should be.  Make the bed, then clear the clutter from the dressers and put away the pile of laundry or things that don’t belong.Dust & Windex any dirty surfaces, then light some scented candles to help create a relaxing mood.
Next, make intimacy a priority.  Do something to let your husband know how much he means to you. It could be as simple as a sweet text to let him know you are thinking of him today.  It could also be a love note, a special meal, or a back rub after the kids have gone to bed.  It might help to revisit your wedding pictures and remember the joy of young love.Kiss him like you mean it!

My bedroom should be a haven but.......clothes,extra boxes, toys and you name it,have taken over!!!

#1 to always do is make your bed!

Most of it can be fixed by not being too tired(not likely anytime soon) and just dropping clothes and things on the floor.Another bad habit is doing laundry or bills on your bed.Something always interrupts me and whatever is left stares at me in the face when I go to my bed.

Try storage under your bed!

In the romance department here are 11-tips-to-make-your-bedroom-a-bit-more-romantic

The last thing I am going to say and go do is to put my phone down and talk to my Spouse!Right........now after I hit publish...

No comments:

Post a Comment