Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 5 & 6 days on elimination diet and fighting the fibro

Pretty soon I might sound like a broken record but my day is what it is. Sigh. I am still trying to move around every hour and that has been helping. Yesterday and today's meals were the same. Today I battled with nausea and a migraine. I had to rest most of the day. This will probably set me back tomorrow but my hope was to try a 5 minute yoga since I have been stretching last week. I think the hardest thing for me is feeling distant from my kids and feeling a loss of control. This is really hard for my Type A personality! I feel stressed every time I walk out and see a huge mess and the kids not really willing to clean up or listen to me. It is hard not to feel like I am lazy.My choice......... There is always tomorrow! I will TRY again tomorrow!

breakfast-
chicken soup
quinoa

snack-
shake with berries

lunch-
chicken soup
quinoa

snack
shake with berries

I am getting a little sick of soup. bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment