Friday, May 15, 2015

Letter A-F Review and Obedience

Devotional: Obedience
1 Nephi 3:7
I will go and do the things the Lord commands. I am having him memorize this verse too!
Watch Nephi and the brass plates:



How can you be obedient in your life? Discuss the ways.
Letter Review: A-F
Numbers: Can count to 13

I have ABC flash cards that we use weekly. He matched uppercase with lower case and put the cards in ABC order.


We also played memory with pictures of fish that my Pre-K cut out. His little brother pretended with Barbie play scissors. We counted the cards to 20. We will need to work our way up to counting that without mixing the teens up.
At the end he dictated a story to me. I am really trying to get him comfortable with his writing. He is getting really good with his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment