Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Day 7 adn 8 of elimination diet and fighting the fibro

I think my body is in a hostile takeover of itself! Yesterday everything was going well. I was able to get up and clean the table and take a shower. Then I would sit and rest. As I was sitting writing to all you fine people I got a sudden headache that was the worst headache I have ever had! My face felt tight and tingly. I went tot the Dr. where she did a routine check and I opened my mouth and felt sharp pain in my jaw and head. She sent me to the ER. A CT scan of my head and 2 shots later I was home and zonked out for the rest of the night.

Breakfast
Shake with berries and quinoa

Lunch- leftover soup. It is almost gone!
@ ER
Dinner-
Chicken
roasted cauliflower with quinoa

Today
Breakfast-
shake with berries
egg( I haven't had them since I started diet)

snack-
apples
sunflower seeds

lunch-
shake

snack-
finish apple and sunflower seeds

dinner-
chicken and green beans


Today I actually got outside today! I walked to my neighbors and back. My pain is a little less but still about a 4 or 5.
I also found a great blog my foggy brain and the fibroguide

No comments:

Post a Comment