Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Letter C for clock,time and season-baby and preschool lesson

Scripture:Matthew 6:33
 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Letter:C
Number:12
Shape:circle
Nursery Rhyme:Hickory Dickory Dock

We did some practice telling time.I am just getting him used to it.We practiced C and numbers.

We sang days of the week song.We also talked about weeks,months and year.During the year we have 4 seasons.I divided a page into 4 squares.I had my preschooler draw each season.He wanted to play with his cars so I took a box and construction paper and made a race track with the 4 seasons represented.It turned out pretty cute and the best part is that it was easy!



Dramatic play
We even did some dramatic play with these little animals we have.We could talk about it being hot or cold or hibernation.


We even dressed up a frog in appropriate clothes.I would name a season and then my Preschooler would dress up the frog

My daughter(First grader) had more fun with this.
For baby and up-I named the item of clothing.For example Red shirt.He was mesmerized and loved touching the different textures.My baby is almost a toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment