Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 27-29 for 31 days of May-keovers- What to do when you are at the end of your rope.


I am sorry that I haven't written in a few days. My stomach pain has been so bad I have just been taking pain meds and going to sleep. I can't believe it is almost June! This has definitely been a roller coaster this month. I feel like I have made some strides with my type A personality. I am  a worry wart and my health has got me very worried. I feel like each day is a May-keover. I eat and have pain and then I make adjustments and try again! My diet has been getting an overhaul! People keep telling me to hang in there and that is about all I have control over.

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.  ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

I am learning to focus on what is happening in the very moment I am in. Right now I am happy and relaxed because I am writing. I think I have wrapped the rope of hope around me right now!

I got a new haircut. I am trying to change the way that I think. I have tried to relax and stress less. Change after change after change. I am not just siting around waiting for something to happen. The one person I need to rely on more is God. How do I take that next step? When I stop to think about it he suffered for all the sins and afflictions of all mankind. Yet it is one of the hardest things to put my trust fully in him when I do not know when the end will come. When will I wake up pain free? He is at the end of the rope, willing to help, so I know that I am in good hands. I just wish I knew when this pain and suffering will be gone.

I am not sure what I want to say really but I feel like I should write something. Maybe in the process something will make sense. Maybe I am doing this to help just one person feel some hope. All I know is a May-keover doesn't seem like enough right now. Are you stuck in your mind, lost in thoughts and fears of the future? My advice is get out of your mind and seek enlightenment and peace instead. Stop the negative talk and thinking there is no end. I find myself saying " I can't do it anymore". Instead I need to keep fighting! I can change my attitude and I can fight and that is exactly what I am doing! He won't let me fall. I know this to be true. Despair would have me believe I am out of options. I just need to look for more options. It may mean I need to be more creative in how I find these new options. I need to be more prayerful and continue to work with my diet. My first place to go is the scriptures. The next is the internet. I read and ponder new information.

There are so many out there in your shoes. Thanks to the blogging world I can find many sympathetic and helpful to my plight. You can also find it here.


See all my May-keovers so far:
Day 1- 20 facts about me
Day 2- How to worry less and get control of your thoughts
Day 3- How to stop the snowball effect of stress at home
Day 4- How to tell if your family is a warm or ice cold bath
Day 5-How to learn more about yourself.See my personality revealed.
Day 6-Dig in deeper
Day 7- Taking care of my mind garden
Day 8- Enjoy your personaliTEA
Day 9- Happy Mothers Day
Day 10&11-3 ways to focus on progress not perfection
Day 12- Elimination becomes illumination
Day 13-When in it feels like all is lost reach for a lifesaver
Day 14- To eat it or not to eat it? That is the question.
Day 15- We are halfway there!
Day 16-17- How to let life make you over, but in a good way!
Day 18- How to pace yourself, not race yourself
Day 19&20-5 ways to May-keover your summer
Day 21- How to find your true calling and voice
Day 22- 3 ways to reconnect with a friend this weekend
Day 23- 7 ways to start your day on the right foot
Day 24 and 25-5 ways to thinkk differently
Day 26- How do I change my ideas about Motherhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment